- obesedinasaur111 on Summer has officially started at Whistler Blackcomb!
- bobbypinard on Summer has officially started at Whistler Blackcomb!
- zippyman818 on Summer has officially started at Whistler Blackcomb!
- pasanius5 on Skiing Fernie Alpine Resort – GoPro
- Enigma3Cubed on Skiing Fernie Alpine Resort – GoPro
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This is a new variation of the classic Bulgarian Split Squat that I’ve recently started to use more with my Alpine Ski racers. The set up is very basic, with a “landmine” bar and something 12″ or lower to provide … Continue reading
As you can tell, my best record nearly subs 01:20.xxx, but I’m a little rusty at that game, since I haven’t played it hardcore since early 2010.
Click here to get up 60% OFF: The 80%-20% Camber helps you hook up and initiate turns with ease. The Razor Cut sidecut gives this carving ski the best possible edge grip on the hardest snow. The wood-core sandwich, sidewall … Continue reading
Music: Edward Grieg – In The Hall Of The Mountain King (DJ Liquid Remix )