- obesedinasaur111 on Summer has officially started at Whistler Blackcomb!
- bobbypinard on Summer has officially started at Whistler Blackcomb!
- zippyman818 on Summer has officially started at Whistler Blackcomb!
- pasanius5 on Skiing Fernie Alpine Resort – GoPro
- Enigma3Cubed on Skiing Fernie Alpine Resort – GoPro
Tag Archives: high
Second day. All of the soft snow froze overnight and was bone chattering ice. Most of the high alpine was closed, but we stayed in the trees and found good lines, despite poor snow. Comment, rate, and subscribe! Song: Phantogram … Continue reading
Elle Kempenaers super slowmotion (10%) in giantslalom and slalom. WATCH FULLSCREEN IN 1080P! I was watching the SL-worldcup final in Schladming at Eurosport, saw the superslowmo’s there, and wondered how slow our camcorder could go (= tags: “Elle Kempenaers” “Ski” … Continue reading
Marker bindings, Volkl skis, Smith Optics and the High Five Foundation sponsored the event at Alpine Meadows to raise awareness for athletes who have had a life-altering injury while skiing or snowboarding. It was an invitation only event that drew … Continue reading